Minimum Temperature: 3°C (37°F)
Wind Direction: West South Westerly
This event has passed, please check our latest events
Added by: Jane_12938
From 15:30pm to 17:30pm
Come and learn about the technology you need to turn your small business into a big business, while drinking tea and eating cake in like-minded company at the Bromley Court Hotel.
i-Tea briefings are an opportunity for local businesses to meet, network and hear useful updates from the technology sector while enjoying a fantastic afternoon tea.
At this workshop, you’ll hear about simple, effective solutions that will allow you to get live, accurate, information about your business – and help you to get on top of your workload.
You’ll have the chance to swap ideas and experience with other local business owners in a variety of different industries.
It’s also an opportunity to hear how technology can give you more control over your business and your life. You’ll hear from experienced business owners in technology, accounting and business coaching who work with companies of many sizes and in all industries.
In the session, we’ll be looking at:
• techniques to keep you organised and generate more profit
• cloud-based accounting helping you to make light work of record keeping…
• … and giving you real-time snapshots of your costs, profitability & cash flow
• ways of managing all your information about customers and suppliers
• how to streamline your workflow to build positive, profitable customer relationships
i-Tea briefings are run in association with:
• No Nonsense Tech (Bromley-based technical support & consultancy)
• White Heat Design (Bromley-based website design, SEO & branding)
• Blue Rocket Accounting (Dartford-based accountancy & business advice)
• Evolve & Grow (Chislehurst-based business coaching and mentoring)
• The Bromley Court Hotel
• BNI Spitfires and BNI Liberty (business networking)
Book your ticket now at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/i-tea-small-business-briefing-tickets-36367876297